Providing winning ways for you to save energy and money with the help of your local electric cooperative!

 
 

Rural Energy Audit

Good news for farms and rural businesses! Your cooperative and Hoosier Energy have teamed up to help you find ways to save energy and money, improving your bottom line.

Submit an interest form to qualify for the Rural Energy Audit program, a shared cost energy audit that takes a detailed look at the equipment using energy at your farm or business and how much energy is being consumed on an annual basis. Certified energy auditors will review your operation’s energy consumption, facilities equipment and run-times in an on-site visit.

To help you get the best return on investment at your operation, the energy audit will prioritize where improvements should be made and help you find available incentives to assist with those improvements — such as USDA grants, rebates, etc.

More good news: The owner/operator of the farm or small business will only be responsible for 25% of the audit cost; the remaining 75% of the cost will be paid by a USDA Grant. 

Click on the links below for more information and the interest form you will need to complete and submit to your cooperative. If selected for an energy audit, your farm or business will receive a quote before agreeing with the audit terms and conditions.

Click for more information about the Rural Energy Audit.
Complete this interest form to determine your eligibility.

Rural Energy Audit

Good news for farms and rural businesses! Your cooperative and Hoosier Energy have teamed up to help you find ways to save energy and money, improving your bottom line.

Submit an interest form to qualify for the Rural Energy Audit program, a shared cost energy audit that takes a detailed look at the equipment using energy at your farm or business and how much energy is being consumed on an annual basis. Certified energy auditors will review your operation’s energy consumption, facilities equipment and run-times in an on-site visit.

To help you get the best return on investment at your operation, the energy audit will prioritize where improvements should be made and help you find available incentives to assist with those improvements — such as USDA grants, rebates, etc.

More good news: The owner/operator of the farm or small business will only be responsible for 25% of the audit cost; the remaining 75% of the cost will be paid by a USDA Grant. 

Click on the links below for more information and the interest form you will need to complete and submit to your cooperative. If selected for an energy audit, your farm or business will receive a quote before agreeing with the audit terms and conditions.

Click for more information about the Rural Energy Audit.
Complete this interest form to determine your eligibility.